حياكم الله في منتديات واحة الإسلام.... تشرفنا زيارتكم.... يزدنا تألقا انضمامكم لاسرتنا.... نعمل لخدمتكم ...فمنتدياتنا صدقة جارية لاجلكم فحياكم الله ونزلتم اهلا وحللتم سهلا
كلمة الإدارة

منتديات واحة الإسلام :: الأقسام الإسلامية الرئيسية :: Islamic Forum

كاتب الموضوع wissam مشاهدة صفحة طباعة الموضوع  | أرسل هذا الموضوع إلى صديق  |  الاشتراك انشر الموضوع
 المشاركة رقم: #
تم النشر فى :13 - 07 - 2018
wissam
Admin
Admin
تواصل معى
https://wahetaleslam.yoo7.com
البيانات
عدد المساهمات : 18291
السٌّمعَة : 21
تاريخ الميلاد : 16/04/1968
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/07/2016
العمر : 56
العمل/الترفيه : ربة منزل
 The Qur’an And Science  Emptyموضوع: The Qur’an And Science

The Qur’an And Science
The Qur’an And Science

For many centuries, humankind was unable to study certain
data contained in the verses of the Qur’an because they did not possess sufficient scientific means. It is only today that numerous verses of the Qur’an dealing with natural phenomena have become comprehensible. A reading of old commentaries on the Qur’an, however knowledgeable their authors may have been in their day, bears solemn witness to a total inability to grasp the depth of meaning in such verses. I could even go so far as to say that, in the 20th century, with its compartmentalization of ever-increasing knowledge, it is still not easy for the average scientist to understand everything he reads in the Qur’an on such subjects, without having recourse to specialized research. This means that to understand all such verses of the Qur’an, one is nowadays required to have an absolutely encyclopedic knowledge embracing many scientific disciplines.

I should like to stress, that I use the word science to mean knowledge which has been
soundly established. It does not include the theories which, for a time, help to explain a phenomenon or a series of phenomena, only to be abandoned later on in favor of other explanations. These newer explanations have become more plausible thanks to scientific progress. I only intend to deal with comparisons between statements in the Qur’an and scientific knowledge which are not likely to be subject to further discussion. Wherever I introduce scientific facts which are not yet 100% established, I will make it quite clear.

There are also some very rare examples of statements in the Qur’an which have not, as yet, been confirmed by modern science. I shall refer to these by pointing out that all the evidence available today leads scientists to regard them as being highly probable. An example of this is the statement in the Qur’an that life has an aquatic origin

“And I created every living thing out of water”
(Qur’an, 21:30 ).

These scientific considerations should not, however, make us forget that the Qur’an remains a religious book par excellence and that it cannot be expected to have a scientific purpose per se. In the Qur’an, whenever humans are invited to reflect upon the wonders of creation and the numerous natural phenomena, they can easily see that the obvious intention is to stress Divine Omnipotence. The fact that, in these reflections, we can find allusions to data connected with scientific knowledge is surely another of God’s gifts whose value must shine out in an age where scientifically based atheism seeks to gain control of society at the expense of the belief in God. But the Qur’an does not need unusual characteristics like this to make its supernatural nature felt. Scientific statements such as these are only one specific aspect of the Islamic revelation .

Throughout my research I have constantly tried to remain totally objective. I believe I have succeeded in approaching the study of the Qur’an with the same objectivity that a doctor has when opening a file on a patient. In other words, only by carefully analyzing all the symptoms can one arrive at an accurate diagnosis. I must admit that it was certainly not faith in Islam that first guided my steps, but simply a desire to search for the truth. This is how I see it today. It was mainly the facts which, by the time I had finished my study, led me to see the Qur’an as the divinely-revealed text it really is.

الموضوع الأصلي : The Qur’an And Science // المصدر : منتديات واحة الإسلام // الكاتب: wissam
التوقيع: wissam

The Qur’an And Science  2410

السبت يوليو 14, 2018 6:50 pm
المشاركة رقم: #
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
مشرف
الرتبه:
مشرف
الصورة الرمزية

Arabian Star

البيانات
عدد المساهمات : 497
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 14/10/2017

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: The Qur’an And Science

I enjoyed reading the topic
and thank you for sharing it with us
Best Regards and God bless you

الإشارات المرجعية

التعليق على الموضوع بواسطة الفيس بوك

الــرد الســـريـع

مواضيع ذات صلة

تعليمات المشاركة
صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

ملاحظة: جميع آلمشآركآت آلمكتوبه تعبّر عن وجهة نظر صآحبهآ , ولا تعبّر بأي شكل من آلأشكآل عن وجهة نظر إدآرة آلمنتدى

language